SAFETY & COMPLIANCE
Because so much is riding on your shipments arriving on-time every-time, EXPRESS has invested in safety professionals that are highly trained in the Logistics industry. Our professionals have experience with all aspects of safety-first management, including:
- Organizing safety responsibilities.
- Safety meetings.
- Management meetings.
- Audit preparation.
- National safety code.
- Improving company dispatch.
- Reducing driver violations through training and abiding by safety regulations and requirements.
- Improving communication through the sales team and the art of delivering outstanding customer service.
Much of our knowledge has been collected through our safety resources and implementing all necessary recommendations. The resources are as follows:
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (USDOT).
- Hazardous Material Information (HazMat).
- Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance (CVSA).
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC).
- Safety and Fitness Electronic Records System (SAFER).
- Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT).
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA).
Our purpose for ensuring 100% compliance of Federal, State (U.S.), Mexico (MX), and Provincial (CA) Occupational Safety Standards is to make safety and compliance our first priority when tendering a customer shipment. This is how we protect your interests and the safety of our personnel, which in turn keeps everyone safe and happy.