BUSINESS ETHICS & COMPLIANCE
EXPRESS believes that conducting business ethically and striving to do the right things are vital to the success of the company.
Business Ethics and Compliance at EXPRESS is a resource program that distributes and supports our people, values, mission, and strategic prospective. Personnel are made to feel safe in reporting issues or concerns through their choice of the offered communication channels.
Such ethics training and compliance helps protect our culture and reputation through a variety of policies and procedures that help our personnel make appropriate decisions at work.
The following briefly describes our position as pertains to our corporate philosophy:
From its inception, EXPRESS has put its people first because it is the right thing to do and because it is good business. Every single employee, partner, and vendor is treated with professional respect and dignity.
- Feedback and considerations and valued: corporate program development; acquiring and designing facilities, equipment and systems; scheduling and arranging work, etc.
- Dedication to promoting people from within.
- Spending the time and effort necessary to manage the personal issues – especially training and coaching.
- Enacting progressive programs, such as our Open Door and Fair Treatment policies, to ensure that problems are solved and no individual is subjected to unreasonable or capricious treatment.
- Every single employee, partner, and vendor is treated with professional respect and dignity.
Here, we hold ourselves to a set of core values that guide us in everything we do at EXPRESS. Our adherence to these central standards makes it possible for us to continue on the road to sustainable development. Integrity, Honesty, Commitment, Accountability, and Honor are the key beliefs we bring to our clients and personnel.
A company is only as good as the promises it keeps. For this reason, EXPRESS is committed to teaching and developing its people, providing the best service possible, and expanding revenue and productivity through quality. This is the foundation from which we develop our organization. Specific programs addressing each foundation will ensure our success and long-term achievements in an ever changing global marketplace.
All successful organizations put great emphasis on strategy. Our theme is to differentiate our services from those of our competitors by offering high-value-added solutions. This enables us to maintain a strong leadership position in an ever growing competitive marketplace.
Our success factors are based on four key principles:
- To continuously improve the quality of operations and services using the best people and systems.
- To develop partnerships that feed improvements back into the operation and the customers’ bottom-lines.
- To proactively plan and design services that anticipate and execute customer service requirements.
- To exceed customer satisfaction expectations.
At EXPRESS, our strategy is strength in its own right. The enormous energy represented by the motivated workforce and management group making up our team is capable of incredible accomplishments.